Went to the driving range today

PP1

It’s kind of depressing to look down at your ball and you feel the warm air come on you while the sun shines so bright because In that moment you forgot that it’s December 28th and that spring and summer are still a long way away.

It’s kind of depressing to look down at your ball and you feel the warm air come on you while the sun shines so bright because In that moment you forgot that it’s December 28th and that spring and summer are still a long way away.

The depressing thing is it's this warm on December 28th!

Well be playing again in 3 months! Heck I might play on Monday if rain holds off.

Playing this Saturday at Sharon Woods (sunny and high in low 50's)...may also be playing Sunday at Lassing Pointe (similar forecast)...playing twice the same weekend in January...LOVE IT! I think I played 6 times in December...now two were in the Dominican Republic but still...