Cooper 48 George Rogers Clark 21

Did Nitavius Thomas play for GRC? Someone suggested in the prediction thread that he may not play.

I'll answer my own question. The stats have been posted.

Nitavius Thomas did not play. Did that make a difference in the game? It's hard to say since his "backup", Azariah Israel, gained 301 yards on the ground.

The question is, would Nitavius Thomas have gotten that crucial 1st down to keep the drive alive and away from Cooper or would he have scored more TDs than GRC managed in this game?

I guess it really doesn't matter. This one is in the books.

Congratulations Cooper Jaguars on a big win and congratulations Jeremiah Lee on a PHENOMENAL game!

Nitavius Thomas did not play. Did that make a difference in the game? It's hard to say since his "backup", Azariah Israel, gained 301 yards on the ground.

The question is, would Nitavius Thomas have gotten that crucial 1st down to keep the drive alive and away from Cooper or would he have scored more TDs than GRC managed in this game?

Congratulations Cooper Jaguars on a big win and congratulations Jeremiah Lee on a PHENOMENAL game!

He would have made a huge difference. The offence was ran through him and his leadership. Not saying GRC would have won but it would have been a lot closer and a chance for GRC to take the win.

He would have made a huge difference. The offence was ran through him and his leadership. Not saying GRC would have won but it would have been a lot closer and a chance for GRC to take the win.

I think it was a huge factor also. I believe GRC would have won that game. He is hard to stop and I think the biggest difference would be in keeping the ball away from Cooper.

I think it was a huge factor also. I believe GRC would have won that game. He is hard to stop and I think the biggest difference would be in keeping the ball away from Cooper.

What you all seem to discount is the fact if he plays. Then the 300 yards Israel ran for doesnt happen. The long runs with his speed doesnt happen. It's not like Israel still gets 300 yards, plus they also have Thomas to add on to it. So while Thomas is a great player, if he plays some of the big plays that led to the 21 points GRC did score doesnt happen. On the flip side I dont know the exact time of possession, but I think GRC may have led in time of possession anyways. Cooper scored touchdowns on many big plays on offense. So while Thomas may have extended some drives, they also miss out on some of the huge plays due to Israel's speed. Yet still wouldn't have made a difference in stopping the many big plays Cooper had on offense.

Its seems like Oldgrappler your putting a lot of stock in 2 games that happened earlier in the season. The 24 to 12 lost Boone had to GRC and the 7 to 6 lost Boone had to Cooper. I think many would say Cooper has been a completely different team since that Boone game. As evident by also the score Cooper beat Henry Clay by, and then the next week Boone losing to that same Henry Clay team. So I think you are severely discounting the improvement in Coopers team since probably the last time you seen Cooper play.