Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 48 George Rogers Clark 21

Featured Replies

Lee ran for 147 yards 4 tds and passed for 130 yards 2 tds and also had a pick 6.

Lee ran for 147 yards 4 tds and passed for 130 yards 2 tds and also had a pick 6.

 

He accounted for 7 TDs?! That's insane.

Did Nitavius Thomas play for GRC? Someone suggested in the prediction thread that he may not play.

Did Nitavius Thomas play for GRC? Someone suggested in the prediction thread that he may not play.

 

I'll answer my own question. The stats have been posted.

 

Nitavius Thomas did not play. Did that make a difference in the game? It's hard to say since his "backup", Azariah Israel, gained 301 yards on the ground.

 

The question is, would Nitavius Thomas have gotten that crucial 1st down to keep the drive alive and away from Cooper or would he have scored more TDs than GRC managed in this game?

 

I guess it really doesn't matter. This one is in the books.

 

Congratulations Cooper Jaguars on a big win and congratulations Jeremiah Lee on a PHENOMENAL game!

I'll answer my own question. The stats have been posted.

 

Nitavius Thomas did not play. Did that make a difference in the game? It's hard to say since his "backup", Azariah Israel, gained 301 yards on the ground.

 

The question is, would Nitavius Thomas have gotten that crucial 1st down to keep the drive alive and away from Cooper or would he have scored more TDs than GRC managed in this game?

 

I guess it really doesn't matter. This one is in the books.

 

Congratulations Cooper Jaguars on a big win and congratulations Jeremiah Lee on a PHENOMENAL game!

 

He would have made a huge difference. The offence was ran through him and his leadership. Not saying GRC would have won but it would have been a lot closer and a chance for GRC to take the win.

Any word on why he didn’t play?

He would have made a huge difference. The offence was ran through him and his leadership. Not saying GRC would have won but it would have been a lot closer and a chance for GRC to take the win.

 

I think it was a huge factor also. I believe GRC would have won that game. He is hard to stop and I think the biggest difference would be in keeping the ball away from Cooper.

I'll answer my own question. The stats have been posted.

 

Nitavius Thomas did not play. Did that make a difference in the game? It's hard to say since his "backup", Azariah Israel, gained 301 yards on the ground.

 

The question is, would Nitavius Thomas have gotten that crucial 1st down to keep the drive alive and away from Cooper or would he have scored more TDs than GRC managed in this game?

 

I guess it really doesn't matter. This one is in the books.

 

Congratulations Cooper Jaguars on a big win and congratulations Jeremiah Lee on a PHENOMENAL game!

 

He would have made a huge difference. The offence was ran through him and his leadership. Not saying GRC would have won but it would have been a lot closer and a chance for GRC to take the win.

 

I think it was a huge factor also. I believe GRC would have won that game. He is hard to stop and I think the biggest difference would be in keeping the ball away from Cooper.

 

What you all seem to discount is the fact if he plays. Then the 300 yards Israel ran for doesnt happen. The long runs with his speed doesnt happen. It's not like Israel still gets 300 yards, plus they also have Thomas to add on to it. So while Thomas is a great player, if he plays some of the big plays that led to the 21 points GRC did score doesnt happen. On the flip side I dont know the exact time of possession, but I think GRC may have led in time of possession anyways. Cooper scored touchdowns on many big plays on offense. So while Thomas may have extended some drives, they also miss out on some of the huge plays due to Israel's speed. Yet still wouldn't have made a difference in stopping the many big plays Cooper had on offense.

 

Its seems like Oldgrappler your putting a lot of stock in 2 games that happened earlier in the season. The 24 to 12 lost Boone had to GRC and the 7 to 6 lost Boone had to Cooper. I think many would say Cooper has been a completely different team since that Boone game. As evident by also the score Cooper beat Henry Clay by, and then the next week Boone losing to that same Henry Clay team. So I think you are severely discounting the improvement in Coopers team since probably the last time you seen Cooper play.

Cooper plays one of the toughest schedules in NKY it’s paying off late in the season. Go Jags!

All valid points @futurecoach!

 

We will find out how much Cooper has improved in their matchup with Conner on Friday night. It should be an exciting game and I plan to be there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.