Way Too Early 10th Region Preseason Rankings

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott returns everyone. They would be my #1. Have to put my Cards at #2. With D-1 Prospects Jordan Graham and Brenen Canada leading the way. Next is Jenkins and Wellman, at the other spot there are several good player working for this spot. Could see changes here as the season goes one. Lots of very good Yong guys and a transfer from Illinois. He will be a Junior. Remember the name Harrison he could make some noise this season.

People will come out to see Dantie Allen, a UK commitment. Lots of very good players in our region this year.

Part of me really, really wishes Dontaie had made the move to somewhere where he would have some help. Paris, GRC, Robertson or even, despite the healthy resentment I've built for the evil empire's success being fan of another Maysville area school, Mason County. Just so the classic 10th region could reclaim our beloved region title from those northern Kentucky heathens and the 10th region could claim another state championship banner.

1. George Rogers Clark

2. Campbell County

3. Scott

4. Pendleton County

5. Robertson County

6. Harrison County

7. Paris

8. Bishop Brossart

9. Mason County

10. Montgomery County

11. Bourbon County

12. Nicholas County

13. Bracken County

14. Augusta

15. Calvary Christian

16. Saint Patrick

17. Silver Grove

Scott or Campbell once again by a wide margin. GRC talented as any as usual but just fold against the Northern Kentucky juggernaut. Gonna throw Bishop Brossart in that battle for the 4-5 spot. Agree about RC at #5 possibly, but would like to see them schedule Scott,CC,GRC,Mason County,etc. to make them better at the end and see how they compete during the season, they've got the talent, just hate to see them playing Silver Grove 3 times a year. Watch out for Mason as a possible #3

1. George Rogers Clark

2. Campbell County

3. Scott

4. Pendleton County

5. Robertson County

6. Harrison County

7. Paris

8. Bishop Brossart

9. Mason County

10. Montgomery County

11. Bourbon County

12. Nicholas County