Bishop Brossart 2018

Ram

Mustangs will return veteran quarterback Tyler MacDonald, who will be without the services of career leading scorer in wide receiver Bryce Donnelly, who has graduated, along with 8 other classmates.

Seniors Nathan Bezold and Mason Dennis will anchor the defense.

Coach Paul Wiggins will look to bolster both lines during the pre-season.

Numbers look to range in the mid-thirties.

The team is planning a pre-season trip to Virginia Beach, for some 7 on 7 competition.

• 1 month later...

Rumor has it that the big Lineman Tyler litmer is playing again after taking a year off. He is a monster and will help on both sides of the ball. I think they have a decent sized center as well, believe his last name is McCormick. WR Brady Kramer looks to be promising as filler for the loss of Donnelly. Should be interesting year for the Mustangs

Mason Dennis and Nathan Bezold

Football-17-V-Nicholas-Dennis-Bezold-DoubleTrouble-clc-comcard-1.jpg

Bezold missed a couple of late season games last year as a result of knee damage. He has since had surgery and is back to being 100%.

Dennis and Bezold will be joined in the Mustangs' secondary by Junior Devin Carson, which should give us a quite formidable defensive secondary.

Great picture! Thanks for sharing. The Blue Jackets are going to miss #21, Kody Campbell, on both the football and baseball fields. He was hurt in the football game against Bishop Brossart, concussion, and I actually had to take his helmet to make him realize he was finished.

Back on topic, with the return of their QB and Bezold among others, Brossart will be fine. I expect them to be top 2 in a district that’s not going to be as strong as it’s been the last few years.

Great picture! Thanks for sharing. The Blue Jackets are going to miss #21, Kody Campbell, on both the football and baseball fields. He was hurt in the football game against Bishop Brossart, concussion, and I actually had to take his helmet to make him realize he was finished.

Back on topic, with the return of their QB and Bezold among others, Brossart will be fine. I expect them to be top 2 in a district that’s not going to be as strong as it’s been the last few years.

They had a lot of young size last year. If those lean bodies grew, they’ll be a force.