Football 2018, Who to watch for this year?

Ok, baseball and track are almost done (Thank God!!) and football is right around the corner so I need to get updated on who's who for this season. Who is the top Defenders, whats their stats? Do they have Hudl video?

Please be positive of the players people list, even if you don't agree.

I'm going to start with my defensive player to look out for:

Aiden Moore - #5 - Central High School - Rising Junior

This kid is a beast. I coached him in little league and he is the real deal.

6'3" - 220 lbs

runs a 4.8

Can just dominate a game, they play him interior, end and some OLB. Looking for big things for Pickle (dumb nick name the players in little league gave him)

Aiden Moore - Hudl

Offensive I will have to go with:

Trey McCoy - #7 - Fairdale High School - Rising Junior

Very SMART Kid, started half the season as a sophomore and learned by fire.

As he continues to develop and grow his name will start to be heard more and more.

5'11" - 172 lbs

runs a 4.63

Trey McCoy - Hudl

Greenup County QB Eli Sammons is definitely someone to keep an eye on in 2018 and beyond. The incoming junior is blessed with size (6'5") and plenty of arm talent. He also possesses above average mobility. Under the tutelage of head coach Scott Grizzle (a bright, young, gifted offensive mind - and former QB himself) the sky's the limit for the young Musketeer QB.

Sophomore Season - Eli Sammons highlights - Hudl

I will only speak to who to watch in NKY. And I will mention guys that won't be at the top of the list at their position in the state (though some may). But these all will be guys who will be fun to watch. Of course, this list isn't exhaustive for NKY, just my biased perspective.

Mayer from Cov Cath on both sides of the ball.

Casey McGuiness from Cov Cath

Kyle England RB; Ryle

If you like hard-nosed football and thumpers, then catch a game with these guys:

Kyle Kelly LB/RB; Newport Central Catholic Junior Season Highlights - Kyle Kelly highlights - Hudl

Josh Derry LB/FB; Beechwood Sophomore Highlights - Josh Derry #28 - Josh Derry highlights - Hudl

John Mark Shutt LB/FB; Boone County ttps://www.hudl.com/profile/7865521/John-Mark-Shutt

I'm gonna throw an athlete out here that you've never heard of in football, because he's never played. Sounds crazy, but just wait!

Chimaobi Ajounuma-Creed

Sophomore

6'3 205lbs

6'7 wingspan

4.46 40 yard dash

Benches 275lbs

Chimaobi came to the US from Lagos, Nigeria about a year and a half ago. He had primarily focused on basketball. After playing on the same AAU team as Reese Smith from Boyle County, Reese and the former head coach at Powell County(Brandon Brewer) convinced him that he is what all D1 football schools are looking for. Im not saying he's gonna be an All American, but if one kid has all the potential in the world, it's this kid.

Another kid from Powell County to watch is RB Nate Skidmore. That kid can run!!