Open Job: Greenup County

I'm not sure what Greenup has, talent wise, coming up in the near future. But this could be a good job for the right coach. Historically, Greenup County is a strong basketball school, but they've struggled to be consistent since Randy Ward left 17 or 18 years ago. They've gone through a lengthy string of coaches ever since.

I'm not sure what Greenup has, talent wise, coming up in the near future. But this could be a good job for the right coach. Historically, Greenup County is a strong basketball school, but they've struggled to be consistent since Randy Ward left 17 or 18 years ago. They've gone through a lengthy string of coaches ever since.

McKell has the as good a 7th grade team as there is in the region and Wurtland's 8th grade had a couple of nice players.

I'm gonna throw out a non-local name for ya. Campbell county assistant Brent Sowder. He's the best at getting the camels ready for their next opponent, and has been running a successful AAU squad for a few years now. would love to see him get a shot.

I'm gonna throw out a non-local name for ya. Campbell county assistant Brent Sowder. He's the best at getting the camels ready for their next opponent, and has been running a successful AAU squad for a few years now. would love to see him get a shot.

Also would be a better choice than Kidwell who has not really had great success at his previous head coaching stints.