George Rogers Clark vs Paris (40th District Finals ) 2/22

Which team will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

I think we(the Cards) should win by at least 10, but I think this is a dangerous game. Paris has been playing well of late. Having said that, I'm confident the Cards will take care of business.

Agree this will be a dangerous game. Paris is a very hot team. Our kids are very focused and taking one game at a time.

Go Cards

This game can go either way. It all depends on which team wants it more. Paris lost both games by 7. The second game could’ve been won by Paris had Ashford not gotten hurt early in the game. Should be a highly intense and fast paced game.

Hounds will live to play another day but they won't be hoisting a district trophy. Cards have too much talent and will take this one. GRC will have to play well to win this one, though. I believe they'll do just that.

Folks - this game is going deep into the 4th quarter to decide a winner. This is going to be a very tight game.

I too think this could be a tight game. If we can hit some 3's and play our smothering defense that would work in GRC's favor.