Everything posted by BBB
-
George Rogers Clark 53 Montgomery County 50 (10th Region Championship)
GRC did a fantastic job hosting the tournament! From the intro video to lights out during starting line-ups. Very well done!
-
Montgomery County vs. George Rogers Clark (10th Region Championship) Predictions/Updates
- Montgomery County vs. George Rogers Clark (10th Region Championship) Predictions/Updates
I have attended all 4 of these match-ups. Bush for GRC is the X factor. He has controlled all 3 games with his rebounding, scoring, and post presence on defense. I’ll take GRC by 5 in a barn burner.- Poll: Clark County vs Bishop Brossart (10th Region Semifinals)
Pretty close- Poll: Clark County vs Bishop Brossart (10th Region Semifinals)
Clark by 16 CC-60 BB-44- Montgomery County 52 Mason County 51 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
Harrison’s ability to penetrate was the difference, kid is a tough cover.- Mason County/Montgomery County predictions (10th Region Quarterfinals)
Montgomery will need to shoot the ball well from the 3 point line. If they make 7 or more Indians win, 6 or less give me the Royals.- Mason County/Augusta predictions (39th District Championship)
Update?- Mason County/Augusta predictions (39th District Championship)
Mason wins by 8- Robertson County vs. Pendleton County predictions
Robertson by 14- George Rogers Clark/Montgomery County predictions (40th District Championship)
I also anticipate Coach Cook face guarding Harrison from the tip!- George Rogers Clark/Montgomery County predictions (40th District Championship)
GRC by 10. Montgomery has had no answer for Bush in the previous 2 match-ups.- Open Job: Montgomery County
Just announced Steve Wright as the new coach on MoCo Twitter page.- George Rogers Clark vs Campbell County (10th Region Finals) predictions
Graham is the key in this one. If he scores 20 + GRC wins if under 20 I’ll take the Camels.- George Rogers Clark/Scott predictions (10th Region Semifinals)
GRC by 6- Mason County/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Semifinals)
Campbell by 18- Bourbon County vs Clark County (40th District Championship) Predicitons
Who wins this one? Clark has beat them twice this year but as the old saying goes its hard to beat a good team 3 times. With that being said I'll still take the Cards by 10. 64-54- Bourbon County vs George Rogers Clark Predictions
Clark County by 15- Harrison County vs George Rogers Clark Predictions
Hope he is ok! Did he sign to play football anywhere?- Harrison County vs George Rogers Clark Predictions
I'll take Clark County by 21 just to much size for Harrison County.- Montgomery County at Bourbon County Predictions
Big 40th district seeding game tonight. Who do you have?- Campbell County 76 George Rogers Clark 71 OT (10th Region Semifinal)
Clark missed a bunch of freethrows late and last play of regulation was awful! Congratulations to Campbell the Day kid was really good!- Campbell County/George Rogers Clark predictions
I wouldn’t trade one player (position by position)..... with that being said Campbell is a great team and play very well together! I will be there rooting for a great game not for either team!- George Rogers Clark Vs #1 Campbell County (10th region semi-finals)
They were saying 6 of the 8 that played the most. That has no merit at al though 100 percent hear say!- George Rogers Clark Vs #1 Campbell County (10th region semi-finals)
I cheered for GRC tonight! I was just curious if the number I heard was true! It seemed staggering can anyone confirm? - Montgomery County vs. George Rogers Clark (10th Region Championship) Predictions/Updates