Bourbon County vs George Rogers Clark Predictions

Which team will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

The GRC boys and girls will travel to Bourbon Co for a big district game tonight.#4 Bourbon Co boys are on a roll and just beat # 3 Scott in OT. #2 GRC has been a mystery this season by winning games big and loosing some that they shouldn't. Which GRC team will shows up tonight. Your thoughts and predictions.

I'm 1,000 miles away and unfortunately have not see the Colonels play. Their stats say this team's strength isn't putting the ball in the hole. So, I am asking someone that has seen Bourbon play, how are they doing it? Defensive intensity from start to finish? Halfcourt trapping? Strong rebounding both ends? All heart and refuse to lose (i.e. Scott lastnight)? I really would like to hear. These guys have produced too strong a record to be considered unknown long-shots in the 10th. Someone please help me to know more about these guys.

I'm 1,000 miles away and unfortunately have not see the Colonels play. Their stats say this team's strength isn't putting the ball in the hole. So, I am asking someone that has seen Bourbon play, how are they doing it? Defensive intensity from start to finish? Halfcourt trapping? Strong rebounding both ends? All heart and refuse to lose (i.e. Scott lastnight)? I really would like to hear. These guys have produced too strong a record to be considered unknown long-shots in the 10th. Someone please help me to know more about these guys.

Defense, speed, & excellent coaching.