Robertson County vs. Pendleton County predictions

Robertson County vs. Pendleton County (at Nicholas County)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Robertson County vs. Pendleton County (at Nicholas County)

• Robertson County (23-5)
    • Pendleton County (12-18)

The Black Devils & Wildcats will get it on Thursday night in Carlisle with the 38th District Championship on the line. Coach Kelsch's Robertson County club has run roughshod over the 38th this year, winning 8 out of 8 games by an average margin of 21 points per. Included in those 8 victories were a pair over Pendleton County--84-65 a week before Christmas & 76-63 on February 3rd.

First-year coach Sam Elsbernd & his Wildcats limped their way into the District Tournament, having lost 5 straight and 7 of their last 8. But Pendleton rallied on Tuesday night to upend Harrison County 44-42, thereby earning a third shot at the Black Devils.

Who will take home the title on Thursday night?

Edited by Randy Parker

Boys.

I can’t go to the igloo tomorrow night. So you’ll find the Honcho at the palatial digs of the Blue Jackets, cheering on one of my all time favorite Benedict Arnold Coaches, Sam Elsbernd. He brings such a Northern Kentucky Swagger. His Wildcats are peaking at just the right time, and I have a feeling he’s gonna have coach Kelsch number!

Side note: what’s the best thing to eat at NC? They got good pork tenderloin?? It might help my gout if they don’t...

Boys.

I can’t go to the igloo tomorrow night. So you’ll find the Honcho at the palatial digs of the Blue Jackets, cheering on one of my all time favorite Benedict Arnold Coaches, Sam Elsbernd. He brings such a Northern Kentucky Swagger. His Wildcats are peaking at just the right time, and I have a feeling he’s gonna have coach Kelsch number!

Side note: what’s the best thing to eat at NC? They got good pork tenderloin?? It might help my gout if they don’t...

If you're taking PC, I'll have to go with RC.