North Carolina 93 Louisville 76

Pura Vida

Wasn’t expecting the Cards to play that bad last night... oh my.... defense a major problem.

I mean, they sort-of hung around here and there, but it was never in question.

Big question can they win 1 or 2 of the last 4 games. Yikes!

# beatduke

I thought UNC exposed about every weakness UL has last night, including physical and mental toughness and lack of basketball IQ. I sincerely wish the best for David Padgett but objectively his chances, if indeed he ever really had a chance, of getting an extended contract are fading fast.

Joel Berry put on a show. Carolina played pretty good to continue on their 5 game win streak. Next up is Syracuse in NY.

Berry has a solid game. Very good and smart player.

A question: How do teams like UNC, Kansas and Duke get players such as Berry, Graham and Allen to hang around as long as they do?? All three of those could have been drafted in a pretty good spot last year.

I thought UNC exposed about every weakness UL has last night, including physical and mental toughness and lack of basketball IQ.

Yup, lol. It was clear that UNC’s on a different level than UofL - more so than any other opponent the Cards have faced this year.... including UVA imo.

Duke game will likely be the same, I’m afraid.

A question: How do teams like UNC, Kansas and Duke get players such as Berry, Graham and Allen to hang around as long as they do?? All three of those could have been drafted in a pretty good spot last year.

I’m not sure their game translates to the NBA as well. Particularly Allen. Berry’s height is a negative.

I’ve long felt that Williams keeps them cause he convinces them that they can get higher on the board. Then most times they don’t. Works great for him but not always for their families.

Just my two cents on Ol Roy.

Are any of them first round picks? Even after their years of experience I don't think any of them are first rounders.

Berry had no NBA hype and likely will go undrafted this year. He’s a great college player and could MAYBE be a decent PG in the NBA. But if you look at the guys Roy had brought in, very few have really had major hype coming in. Even still he was able to keep those guys around 2-3 years. People will say it’s because of classes or whatever but fact is, those guys really enjoy playing at Carolina.

I’m not sure their game translates to the NBA as well. Particularly Allen. Berry’s height is a negative.

I’ve long felt that Williams keeps them cause he convinces them that they can get higher on the board. Then most times they don’t. Works great for him but not always for their families.

Just my two cents on Ol Roy.

No way Roy is holding these kids back.