Highlands 42 Beechwood 39

By far the best game of the year for the young Beechwood team. It was a close game most of the way. Highlands got up by about 12 late in the third quarter then the Tigers clawed their way back into it. Beechwood missed an open 3 point shot with about 3 seconds to go that would have tied it up. These young ladies from Beechwood have improved a lot this season.

Beechwood has a lot of room for improvement so I’m glad that they are beginning to pull some things together at the end of the season. They play Holmes in the first round of the 35th district tournament. I still see Holmes winning that game though. I don’t believe Highlands is good as some people think. They are an average team at best.

Beechwood has a lot of room for improvement so I’m glad that they are beginning to pull some things together at the end of the season. They play Holmes in the first round of the 35th district tournament. I still see Holmes winning that game though. I don’t believe Highlands is good as some people think. They are an average team at best.

Are you kidding me? Did Highlands press for a good portion of the game? How many kids on Highlands team played in the first half? or better yet for the game? Let me know answers to those questions and then I will be able to make a better statement to counter yours.

Are you kidding me? Did Highlands press for a good portion of the game? How many kids on Highlands team played in the first half? or better yet for the game? Let me know answers to those questions and then I will be able to make a better statement to counter yours.

Zoie Barth did not play and I think backups played the whole 1st quarter.

You went to the game? Who goes to watch Highlands???? As far as your questions those are coaching decisions how she choose to manage the game. At the end of the day they won but only beat Beechwood by 3. Highlands is an average team that won’t go far in the 9th region tournament.

You went to the game? Who goes to watch Highlands???? As far as your questions those are coaching decisions how she choose to manage the game. At the end of the day they won but only beat Beechwood by 3. Highlands is an average team that won’t go far in the 9th region tournament.

You need to take it down a notch Hoss. Don't be a hater. Barth plays it's a 20 point win for the BIRDS. Great intensity by Beechies.

You need to take it down a notch Hoss. Don't be a hater. Barth plays it's a 20 point win for the BIRDS. Great intensity by Beechies.

No need to hate on average teams. Maybe Barth needs to play next time, the team seems like they could have used her help tonight. Can’t wait to see who they draw in the 9th. I just don’t seeing them going far this year.