Campbell County 80 Simon Kenton 59

I was told by a reliable source that Ms. Niece looks very uncomfortable on the floor. I would guess that she is reluctant after suffering a serious knee injury and jeopardizing her future at NKU. All of this is completely understandable. Good luck to her and Taylor next year playing for the Norse.:thumb:

I was told by a reliable source that Ms. Niece looks very uncomfortable on the floor. I would guess that she is reluctant after suffering a serious knee injury and jeopardizing her future at NKU. All of this is completely understandable. Good luck to her and Taylor next year playing for the Norse.:thumb:

From what I understand Ally is looking for a quality education and not a future in the WNBA. It was her wishes to return to the hardwood, she’s been medically cleared so what does she have to lose? Her biggest hurdle is mental not physical.

Actually, this game was for the NKAC championship.

Oooh! Does the NKAC Championship help determine district seeding?? The only teams on SK’s regular season schedule that mean anything are Williamstown, Walton and Grant.

Will Campbell be hanging a banner for winning the NKAC ship?

Oooh! Does the NKAC Championship help determine district seeding?? The only teams on SK’s regular season schedule that mean anything are Williamstown, Walton and Grant.

Will Campbell be hanging a banner for winning the NKAC ship?

Pretty sure SK pays dues every year, and attends all NKAC meetings, and Coach Stowers attends the banquet. So, that leads me to believe it means something to SK.

With that mentality, nkufan, does any game really matter until Districts?

Honestly no it doesn’t. Setting yourself up with the #1 seed in the district should be your goal during the season. Once that happens win your first district game and advance to the region. From there win the region crown and try to win the Sweet 16.

Regular season non district games are nothing more than tune ups. This mentality is maginified when your playing without your division 1 point guard, each game is an opportunity to get better. You can lose and still be making progress. I doubt the SK staff lost any sleep over regular season losses to Ryle, Campbell, Male, Scott County etc...

I can’t help but remember when the Louisville Central Boys team lost their first 8 exhibition games of the season and went onto advance to the 2009 Sweet 16 Championship game. They finished that season with a record of 13-16 but what they did do is finish 1st in their district that year and Won their first district tournament game. They lost in the district championship game but still advanced to region and the rest was history.

Pretty sure SK pays dues every year, and attends all NKAC meetings, and Coach Stowers attends the banquet. So, that leads me to believe it means something to SK.

Nothing more than cooperating. Stowers is a stand up guy and I think there may even be a fine for schools that don’t pay their dues. It would also be a very bad look for a school not to participate.

The NKAC doesn’t mean anything and only gets talked about when it names the all star teams. Most people couldn't tell you whose in the NKAC let alone care who wins it. There is no NKAC website, it’s main purpose seems to be for scheduling more than anything. Only a select number of schools circle conference games on their schedule and pretend that they mean something.