Houston Make the Finals or Cleveland Falls Short of the Finals?

Saw this question posed earlier. Which do you think is more likely?

Houston finished off sweeping the season series last night by hammering the Cavs by 32 in Cleveland. The Cavs have lost eight straight nationally televised games by an average margin of 18 ppg.

Edited by bugatti

I keep hearing people say that once the playoffs start, the Cavs will be fine. I am not buying it. They are not just losing...they are getting rolled. Frankly, they are just not very good right now. I think Houston is probably the only team in the NBA that can possibly beat GS in a 7 game series...assuming both teams are healthy. I don't think the Cavs would win a game against either if they made it to the Finals. To answer the thread question, I agree with Deuce...more chance Cleveland does not make it.

Starting to wonder if Cleveland will make the playoffs at all.

They’d have to 10-19 down the stretch for that to happen. Too many bunnies for it to occur.

However, at one point this year Cleveland won 18 of 19 games. That means in their other 32 games they’ve gone 12-20, so it’s not too outlandish to say that. They’re presently the three seed, but only two games ahead of the 7th seed. Ain’t happening, but funny to consider.

At best they will be the three seed.

Cavs are a hot mess right now. I hope they pull it together but the Finals aren't looking likely for them.

This may have been their worst performance yet tonight. They score 43 in the first quarter, jump out to a 21 point lead (16 at halftime). Cleveland scores 55 the rest of the game, with only 9 coming in the fourth. They lost 116-98. To the Magic. Again, the Magic.

Meanwhile my Bucks are 7-1 since canning Jason Kidd. Please let this be the year.

Lone loss came against the TWolves last week. Bledsoe was not in the lineup, however, and Jabari was slated to return the next night.

Anyways...

I am really starting to think this Houston thing may be for real.

This may have been their worst performance yet tonight. They score 43 in the first quarter, jump out to a 21 point lead (16 at halftime). Cleveland scores 55 the rest of the game, with only 9 coming in the fourth. They lost 116-98. To the Magic. Again, the Magic.

They only scored 9 in the 4th? That's point shaving territory.

They only scored 9 in the 4th? That's point shaving territory.

Hard to score more than nine when you have no help...

There is much deeper stuff going on with the Cavs. LeBron is all but checked out and he seems to be back at odds with Gilbert.

He had help. He drove it away...

My post was in jest, but yes, he did. Well, not that he wanted Kyrie gone, but according to Kyrie's camp LeBron is simply too much to deal with and is concerned first with "Team LeBron." Not faulting him, just how it is. And it makes sense. I also don't have much sympathy for the "he has no help" crowd because LeBron has been the coach and GM of his teams for at least the better part of his playing career.