NDA the Last 4 Years

Mrs Cooper will get them back to being competitive. Trust the process!

As I’m getting ready to leave a long post I will hold off. Please explain how you think this process and this staff can do that. Maybe I can be convinced that I am wrong.

I saw Notre Dame play at Beechwood last night. They play hard and struggle offensively. From what I saw last night their record is an accurate reflection of who they are and they are achieving to their level.

Then you saw a player hit 4 straight threes from 22 feet in the first 15 mins and yet get one shot in the second half. Because they want to run things for players shooting 18% or they run nothing

No one is saying their record should be different. But I can coach this team right now not to lose by 25 and 30

Then you saw a player hit 4 straight threes from 22 feet in the first 15 mins and yet get one shot in the second half. Because they want to run things for players shooting 18% or they run nothing

No one is saying their record should be different. But I can coach this team right now not to lose by 25 and 30

NDA also played without a starter and another one of top 7 players.

Beechwood did not know that girl was capable of hitting a 3-pointer let alone four. They left her wide open on purpose and dared her to make it and she did. In the second half they stopped leaving her wide open for threes. Once she did not have room to stare down the basket, set herself and shoot she stopped taking the shot. To her credit she did not force up the shots after Beechwood started guarding her.