NDA the Last 4 Years

Beechwood did not know that girl was capable of hitting a 3-pointer let alone four. They left her wide open on purpose and dared her to make it and she did. In the second half they stopped leaving her wide open for threes. Once she did not have room to stare down the basket, set herself and shoot she stopped taking the shot. To her credit she did not force up the shots after Beechwood started guarding her.

I agree with you. And is the point several will make. NDA staff has no idea what a player can do. This isn’t the first time she has hit 4 and 5 threes in a game. And if u have a player that can shoot 40% from 3 for a career, you run sets for her and you free her up. Which they did not do at all nor ever have. This then sets up another player they have to be able to attack the lane which that player is really good at. Yes your correct. No one thinks that player can shoot because she shoots 5.4 times a game total. It’s not even about her. It’s about having a system that best utilizes what they have. Rennekamp should be scoring 15 a game because you have to come out and guard the other shooter. So yes they struggle because they have no idea on how to use what they have.

I not the person to debate this with you. I offered my view after seeing the game last night. Judging Notre Dame's talent and other teams I have seen this year, I would expect Notre Dame to be about a .500 team against their schedule with any coach. That is all I have to offer here.

Not sure everyone is on the same page here. It's not about wins and losses it's the system that's not working. Either it's not being explained so the kids can understand it. Or simply it's not a very good system. Something is not clicking these kids are not all-stars but also not kids that should be getting beat 20 + by average teams.

Not sure everyone is on the same page here. It's not about wins and losses it's the system that's not working. Either it's not being explained so the kids can understand it. Or simply it's not a very good system. Something is not clicking these kids are not all-stars but also not kids that should be getting beat 20 + by average teams.

Yes. You nailed it.

So how do you fix it? @Dirty Dave @Deuces22

To late for me to care. I have 9 more games to support my daughter that has lived for the game for 11 years. Gave up every summer for it. No regrets. Her aau experience was phenomenal. As bad as nda has been was as good as the AAU experience was. Life lessons learned will last her a lifetime

Sure I care currently and feel for the seniors on this team. Which I have one. Fixing it won't happen in 9 games so it refers to the coming years.

Ok, but it begs the question "What's the point in criticizing then?"

96/97 to 08/09 Cheryl Darpel

09/10 to 12/13 Nichole Levandusky

13/14 to 15/16 Wyatt Foust

16/17 to present Mia Cooper

Well I guess that just says it all.

I feel like the past four years it's been a coaching carousel. Not only with the head coaches changing but for the assistants too. I'm not sure why the assistants changed every year but they did.