Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA the Last 4 Years

Featured Replies

Can we get some insight into what has happened over the last four years?

Walking out the door and will reply later. When season is over I will leave a book

96/97 to 08/09 Cheryl Darpel

09/10 to 12/13 Nichole Levandusky

13/14 to 15/16 Wyatt Foust

16/17 to present Mia Cooper

96/97 to 08/09 Cheryl Darpel

09/10 to 12/13 Nichole Levandusky

13/14 to 15/16 Wyatt Foust

16/17 to present Mia Cooper

 

Well I guess that just says it all.

Mrs Cooper will get them back to being competitive. Trust the process!

Mrs Cooper will get them back to being competitive. Trust the process!

 

As I’m getting ready to leave a long post I will hold off. Please explain how you think this process and this staff can do that. Maybe I can be convinced that I am wrong.

I saw Notre Dame play at Beechwood last night. They play hard and struggle offensively. From what I saw last night their record is an accurate reflection of who they are and they are achieving to their level.

I saw Notre Dame play at Beechwood last night. They play hard and struggle offensively. From what I saw last night their record is an accurate reflection of who they are and they are achieving to their level.

 

Then you saw a player hit 4 straight threes from 22 feet in the first 15 mins and yet get one shot in the second half. Because they want to run things for players shooting 18% or they run nothing

 

No one is saying their record should be different. But I can coach this team right now not to lose by 25 and 30

Then you saw a player hit 4 straight threes from 22 feet in the first 15 mins and yet get one shot in the second half. Because they want to run things for players shooting 18% or they run nothing

 

No one is saying their record should be different. But I can coach this team right now not to lose by 25 and 30

 

NDA also played without a starter and another one of top 7 players.

No one is saying their record should be different. But I can coach this team right now not to lose by 25 and 30

 

Did you apply for the position?

Did you apply for the position?

 

No, I make a hell of a lot more money than that pays.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #2

@Deuces22 Is that why you are critical?

Then you saw a player hit 4 straight threes from 22 feet in the first 15 mins and yet get one shot in the second half. Because they want to run things for players shooting 18% or they run nothing

 

No one is saying their record should be different. But I can coach this team right now not to lose by 25 and 30

 

Beechwood did not know that girl was capable of hitting a 3-pointer let alone four. They left her wide open on purpose and dared her to make it and she did. In the second half they stopped leaving her wide open for threes. Once she did not have room to stare down the basket, set herself and shoot she stopped taking the shot. To her credit she did not force up the shots after Beechwood started guarding her.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.