Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baller#3

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baller#3

  1. NDA replaced 7 starting seniors from last year's roster. That's a big turnover for any team. They also had Jr. that started last year who hasn't seen much playing time this year because of injuries. So 8 new starters should take them a while to gel and having a few injuries have hurt them too. KHSAA website had Dixie at 5 shots and scored 3 times. NDA had 14 shots but only scored once.
  2. Great game by Dixie's goalie Paganetto. I think she had over 10 saves.
  3. St. Henry goalie Cori Riegler played a great game. I'm not sure how many saves she had but she was a beast.
  4. How are the High School basketball schedule created? Is it a contract for 2 years or can you change it each year?
  5. I don't think anyone from NDA runs or shows up to that league anymore. Not that would change anything about the league but you think it would give allow the program to get to know some of the incoming freshman and their parents.
  6. Don't most of them play other club sports (volleyball and soccer) too? Let's see how many of them decide to continue playing multiple sports after their Freshman year. If we go by past NDA history most of them won't continue to play Basketball. The last Coach to have a team with multiple sports athletes was Coach Levandusky.
  7. From feeder schools? Right now only IHM and St. Pius play in the Public Middle School. All the other feeder schools only play in the NDA Saturday league.
  8. I was glad to see all 6 seniors playing last night. This was a rough season for NDA Basketball (7-21).
  9. I feel like the past four years it's been a coaching carousel. Not only with the head coaches changing but for the assistants too. I'm not sure why the assistants changed every year but they did.
  10. I'm glad you're confident that it will get better. Losses by 20+ are getting old
  11. I agree. A few years ago Coach Levandusky team, had her starting 5 all played multiple sports. Clemons, Kellam, & Voskuhl (all played soccer), Ogle (volleyball) and Smith (Softball). Now only few try it but most focus on just 1 sport when they hit the varsity level at NDA.
  12. Are you saying they should abandon the starting 5 and let the younger ones play? Do you think the deficit that NDA is losing by would be less with the younger team?
  13. I completely disagree with you.
  14. I understand Male & SK are both good teams. NDA shouldn’t be losing by 30 to either team. On offense you can’t turn ball over as often as NDA did. Rebounding on defense need to improve. There were a couple possession in first half were SK was out rebounding NDA 3 to 1
  15. SK has a solid team. I know it early in the year but NDA needs to do some reflecting. On a positive note I heard NDA didn’t pull all 5 starters.
  16. Game time has been set: Oct 28 12:00 PM at Frederick Douglas High School.
  17. Are you predicting an upset?
  18. Are you saying he was just a "Bad Fit" at NDA or at Murray too?
  19. I like what I have seen so far from NDA. Like Deuces22 stated "bigger picture for the Pandas is not a W or L here but to continue to learn coaches system and to continue the development of several players" They seem to have tossed aside the style they played for the past 3 years.
  20. Let's not start all questions about Martin moving or not moving all over again?:lol2:
  21. I know I'm late reading this thread but where did list come from? Is this how they are ranked?
  22. Once eligibility is restored, the student shall be eligible for no more than 50% of the maximum allowable contests.
  23. It almost sounds like they are doing a coin flip on approval. I wish they would just follow Ohio Transfer Rules.
  24. Bob Jackson - Boone Girls v Highlands, early second half,... | Facebook
  25. Boone Co. vs HHS are in a rain delay 27 min left in the 2nd half. Boone up 1-0

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.