Mason County vs. Ashland Predictions

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Ashland travels to Mason County to face off against the Royals and Ashland's former coach Buddy Biggs, tomorrow night, weather permitting. Ashland is off to their best start in years, while Mason has struggled to find their identity thus far. However after a five game stretch that included four losses, Mason has won two straight, against Holmes and most recently Fleming County.

I really feel like this will be a close, hard fought battle. What are everyone else's opinions?

This will be canceled while the weathermen for this area get yet another forecast wrong

That's quite likely, though I wouldn't call it off just yet. Snow isn't supposed to hit the Ashland area until 9pm, so I would figure around 8pm for the Maysville area, although I'm not a meteorologist by any stretch. It seems like if the start time of this one could be moved up a bit it could be played.

Mason County is dismissing at 1:00 Friday, so it would be surprising to me if there were any games in the Maysville area tomorrow night, unless the forecast is way off! Snow, so I've heard, moves in the area during the afternoon.

Edited by UK Fanatic