Collins 66 Spencer County 48

Don't be shocked that's the best team in the 8th region. Several Collins parents said that's the best they have played all year. They are very good. I still can't believe South Oldham beat Oldham. South Oldham beat Spencer by one on South's home court. And Spencer played without their best player. It's all about matchups.

That’s the best I’ve seen Collins play all year! Everyone talks about Spencer’s young players and they are talented. Conley will be one of the State’s Best before it’s done. But Collins has 3 young players in McKnight, Turner, and Vail that can all play. Last night Tyson Turner was the difference.

Turner knocked down some wide open threes, but I thought the difference in the game was Forte driving to the basket. He was unstoppable. McKnight is so strong and got a bunch of offensive rebounds. Spencer Shot horribly. They have to be hitting shots to knock off a VERY good team like Collins.

Forte in the first half was causing issues for SC, he was a match up problem. Kidwell did what he was asked to do, made his open shots and set some screens. Collins was shooting inside 10 feet all night and just looked really poised. Very few turnovers for Collins and they made their free throws, really clean game for the Titans was really impressed with their team. Nothing for the Bears to hang their head about they need to go back to work, tough game at OC on Tuesday and then they will have a nice little break to rest up for the stretch run.