Bengals - Reality

I know everyone is talking about the Big Game this week with the Steelers. I always try to be optimistic, but I think the Bengals have no chance this week. The Bengals are 5-6, they have beaten the Browns twice, Denver, Indianapolis, and Buffalo. They have a combined record of 12-32. They are only averaging 18.1 pts per game (25th in the league.) There is no way we will hold the Steelers under 20 points. I believe they will get smoked on Monday night 31-17.

I know everyone is talking about the Big Game this week with the Steelers. I always try to be optimistic, but I think the Bengals have no chance this week. The Bengals are 5-6, they have beaten the Browns twice, Denver, Indianapolis, and Buffalo. They have a combined record of 12-32. They are only averaging 18.1 pts per game (25th in the league.) There is no way we will hold the Steelers under 20 points. I believe they will get smoked on Monday night 31-17.

Probably so. Can't explain this feeling I have in my gut I that the Slagneb will win this one. Probably just gas.

Reality is the Bengal are what their record says, a little below average. I believe they should and probably will lose to the Steelers. The Steelers are legitimate contenders for it all.

Nothing shocks me in the NFL. Any team can win in any given week. So if the Bengals win on Monday I will be surprised, happy, but not shocked.

Edited by Bengal Maniac

Reality is the Bengal are what their record says, a little below average. I believe they should and probably will lose to the Steelers. The Steelers are legitimate contenders for it all.

Nothing shocks me in the NFL. Any team can win in any given week. So if the Bengals win on Monday I will be surprised, happy, but not shocked.

The Bengals D has done a decent job on Ben and company over the years. Problem has been the O. Steelers little banged up in secondary, hoping Andrew has a little time to throw cause GB proved there’s plays to be had right now against them.

Thinking Pitt wins game but something tells me that Bengals have had enough. Hope my hunch is right. VB step up and lead without losing it. Same with Pac.

The Bengals D has done a decent job on Ben and company over the years. Problem has been the O. Steelers little banged up in secondary, hoping Andrew has a little time to throw cause GB proved there’s plays to be had right now against them.

Thinking Pitt wins game but something tells me that Bengals have had enough. Hope my hunch is right. VB step up and lead without losing it. Same with Pac.

Same here. Pitt should win and probably will win but something tells me there might be a Bengal surprise win. Someone probably spiked my eggnog.