#8 Doss vs. Montgomery County (5A Second Round)

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This should be a good one, Montgomery County finished the regular season ranked 13th in the final BGP poll. With some teams in front of them losing last night the Indians would likely be sitting right around #10 if we were doing rankings this week.

There are several really good second round games this week, this one included. Most of them involve teams that are so close together in terms of their body of work that home field could very well be the deciding factor. Due to that, I gotta take the Dragons in a close one.

If you like offense, I think this will be your cup of tea. Montgomery's change to the Wing-T this year has made them an offensive juggernaut. Could come down to has the ball last. Doss has a solid quarterback to go along with some athletes at receiver.

Is this a cross bracketing game? If so, I kind of dig it. Gives this game a Regional/Semi Final feel to it.

This one is a byproduct of cross bracketing and no I don't like it. I do believe it will be a good matchup, but I still hate the idea of cross bracketing.