Who on your team has the "IT" factor???

Every team across the Bluegrass has a handful of very talented players. Although each player is talented in their own way, which player on your team do you see that really stands out. It doesn't have to be your QB or a skill player.

Who on the team, in your opinion, has the "IT" factor? Brag on them a bit. Tell us what makes them so special and give us something to look forward to watching when we see them on the gridiron in a few Fridays from now. Have any stats or interesting facts about the kid? Give us the scoop on the player that you believe is the straw that will stir the drink for your team!!

For Belfry:

FB/LB Derek Wellman- Kid is just the player you want on your team. 110% guy. Leader. Plays every play as if it is going to decide the game. Hits like a freight train and never goes down on first contact.

Came up the biggest in Belfry's biggest games. Finals MVP and averaged over 8.5 yards per carry as a Fullback.

Johnson Central allowed 915 rushing yards all season, Wellman had over 150 of them.

AJ Mayer- CovCath

He's a 3 year starter at QB, and an excellent weapon. He's a duel threat QB that runs hard. I expect he'll have a great year.

AJ Mayer - Hudl

Kam Butler- CovCath

He's another 3 year starter on defense. Big, strong kid with a nose for the ball. He'll be playing Middle linebacker this year.

Kameron Butler - Hudl

Bowling Green High School. Vito Tisdale. Sophomore. Freak Athlete. As a freshman, track coach talked him into running track. He won the individual Regional championships for 100M, 200M and long jump.

On football field as a freshman, was arguably best defensive player on the team. Some may disagree with that statement, but many would agree. Already has offers from SEC, Big 10 and other power conferences.

In 2 weeks he begins the season carrying the rock for first time since 8th grade year. I predict he will rush for 1200 yards this year, even with teams keying on him.

Upside is huge and he is still rising. May be my bias but I feel as a senior (class of 2020) he will be a 5 star recruit. I think any person connected to the BGHS program would agree that if he remains healthy throughout his career he will be, by far, the highest rated, recruited player in BG history.

Everyone in our part of region is aware of this kid, I think he will be on everyone's top players list by next season. Little Vito has the "IT" factor for the Purples.