Penguins 6 Predators 0 (NHL Stanley Cup Finals)

This one was over before it started, as Pittsburgh scored early and often to take a commanding 3-2 lead in this series. Preds goalie Pekka Rinne was pulled after giving up 3 goals.

The series shifts back to Nashville for Game 6 on Sunday evening. The Preds, with their backs against the wall, must find a way to win and force a final Game 7.

This could go seven games and every game will be terrible. Home team absolutely dominant in all but Game 1.

This Final needs an exciting game seven to save it.

Couldn't disagree more. They've been way more exciting than any other sporting event that's been going on during them.

Couldn't disagree more. They've been way more exciting than any other sporting event that's been going on during them.

I've watched a lot of hockey in my time and this series has been dull. Maybe not relative to other contemporaneous sports, but relative to a great Cup Final.

I've watched a lot of hockey in my time and this series has been dull. Maybe not relative to other contemporaneous sports, but relative to a great Cup Final.

I disagree, I don't see it as a dull series at all. Pittsburgh is a complete team, the best currently with (IMO) the best goalie combo and absolutely the best player in the NHL. For Nashville to take it to six games has taken a heck of an effort. The home ice has been huge for both teams, I agree, but I stll think it's a fun series. As much as I hate the Penguins being in it again, I'm still enjoying it.