Will Paducah contend?

I think it depends on how bad PT wants it. They are young and have some good players. Laster is a freshman and is doing very well averaging around 9pts. Thomas, Reed, and Workman all average around the same. If Reed is to get noticed and increase his stock, he'll need to get to Rupp this year.

Graves is playing really well right now, so they have the advantage. PT is a hard team to judge because they are so Jekyll and Hyde, they have the most talent, but I don't know about the most heart. McCracken is consistent and if they shoot well from the outside like they did against Hoptown, they can win the region. Marshall is a distant 4th because they plateaued back in early January.

Dido to what what Silo said. I think Graves is the favorite but PT has the potential to be the best team. McCracken is impressively consistent against good teams. Marshall is good and they're also young. PT and Marshall should be interesting to watch next season also.

I think it depends on how bad PT wants it. They are young and have some good players. Laster is a freshman and is doing very well averaging around 9pts. Thomas, Reed, and Workman all average around the same. If Reed is to get noticed and increase his stock, he'll need to get to Rupp this year.

I believe the key is Reed, if he gets rolling he is very capable of being a difference maker with his size & speed. It will help getting to Rupp, but Reed has played in the Spring and Summer in front of many college coaches with many showing significant interest. He has much upside that has not been realized. Coaches like that potential.