Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Paducah contend?

Featured Replies

In my eyes Tilghman and Graves are the top 2 contenders for the region championship but anything can happen this year. I think Graves is the most consistent team in the region but when Tilghman plays well they are really good.

Don't leave out McCracken

 

Marshall is capable of beating one of them but not sure if they can win 2.

That's why I said anything can happen. There's 4 teams that have a legitimate shot at winning but PT and Graves are the top 2 teams in the region.

I think it depends on how bad PT wants it. They are young and have some good players. Laster is a freshman and is doing very well averaging around 9pts. Thomas, Reed, and Workman all average around the same. If Reed is to get noticed and increase his stock, he'll need to get to Rupp this year.

Hasn't Graves got the best resume of the 1st region teams? That's who I'm going with in any contest I enter.

Graves is playing really well right now, so they have the advantage. PT is a hard team to judge because they are so Jekyll and Hyde, they have the most talent, but I don't know about the most heart. McCracken is consistent and if they shoot well from the outside like they did against Hoptown, they can win the region. Marshall is a distant 4th because they plateaued back in early January.

Dido to what what Silo said. I think Graves is the favorite but PT has the potential to be the best team. McCracken is impressively consistent against good teams. Marshall is good and they're also young. PT and Marshall should be interesting to watch next season also.

I think it depends on how bad PT wants it. They are young and have some good players. Laster is a freshman and is doing very well averaging around 9pts. Thomas, Reed, and Workman all average around the same. If Reed is to get noticed and increase his stock, he'll need to get to Rupp this year.

 

I believe the key is Reed, if he gets rolling he is very capable of being a difference maker with his size & speed. It will help getting to Rupp, but Reed has played in the Spring and Summer in front of many college coaches with many showing significant interest. He has much upside that has not been realized. Coaches like that potential.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.