NCAA March Madness Bracket Preview as of 02-11-17

16thBBall Fan

My early observation from this is two things: 1)if this were to hold true which it almost certainly won't, but I would think that @NKYknowitall would love this draw for his Tarheels. lol 2) ESPN was off a little on their picks on college game day.

I think that both the East and the Midwest is a lot more loaded than West or the South Regions. If Duke and Kentucky were to come out of these two regions they would have to be playing some great basketball and it would be a great Final Four contest.

Florida is 1-4 v top 50 yet a 3 seed in "projected bracket."

Meanwhile, UC is 3-2 v top 50 and 9-2 v top 100.

Don't see how an argument could be made for Florida as a 3 seed over UC...UK is in the same boat, IMO, as another team who shouldn't get a higher seed than UC if the bracket was finalized today.

I know it doesn't matter right now but hate seeing the lack of respect for what UC has done to date.

Florida is 1-4 v top 50 yet a 3 seed in "projected bracket."

Meanwhile, UC is 3-2 v top 50 and 9-2 v top 100.

Don't see how an argument could be made for Florida as a 3 seed over UC...UK is in the same boat, IMO, as another team who shouldn't get a higher seed than UC if the bracket was finalized today.

I know it doesn't matter right now but hate seeing the lack of respect for what UC has done to date.

Florida SoS is 10

Kentucky SoS is 28

Cincinatti SoS is 108

That probably has something to do with it.

The obsession with putting UofL and UK in the same bracket is annoying, tbh.

When was the last time Duke and UNC were in the same bracket?

I know they try to keep teams in the same conference apart but they should also look at that for teams that play each and every year historically.

My early observation from this is two things: 1)if this were to hold true which it almost certainly won't, but I would think that @NKYknowitall would love this draw for his Tarheels. lol 2) ESPN was off a little on their picks on college game day.

I think that both the East and the Midwest is a lot more loaded than West or the South Regions. If Duke and Kentucky were to come out of these two regions they would have to be playing some great basketball and it would be a great Final Four contest.

HUGE possibility I wouldn't complain lol