I am a Certified G and Bonafide Stud

Apparently, Certified G means you get beat down every match and BonafideStud means your partner has to jump in and win every match for you.

Now, I'm not hating on Enzo Amore. I love to watch him and Big Cass. Very entertaining. They built a big following in NXT and it carried over to the main roster. They have the entire crowd reciting the whole "Certified G and Bonafide Stud" intro.

So tell me, if they are that popular, then why are they not getting a bigger push? I'm tired of seeing Enzo getting beat up , only to have Cass win the match!

Thoughts???

Apparently, Certified G means you get beat down every match and BonafideStud means your partner has to jump in and win every match for you.

Now, I'm not hating on Enzo Amore. I love to watch him and Big Cass. Very entertaining. They built a big following in NXT and it carried over to the main roster. They have the entire crowd reciting the whole "Certified G and Bonafide Stud" intro.

So tell me, if they are that popular, then why are they not getting a bigger push? I'm tired of seeing Enzo getting beat up , only to have Cass win the match!

Thoughts???

They did win on Raw last night.

And the bottom line is they are mid-card entertainers and I question if Enzo can stay healthy enough for them to get a big push.

• 4 months later...

Apparently, Big Cass has gotten tired of the Skywalker, trash talker. It was him who was behind the sneak attacks on Enzo. On this Raw, Cass admits it was him after "security footage" surfaced showing Cass faking getting attacked. Claims he has grown tired of carrying Enzo for years and has finally can not stand to listen to him any more.

So it looks like single careers for the near future. Cass turning heal and Enzo competing in the cruiser weight division, maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
Enzo is too good on the Mic to fail.

No way on the distraction league. The cruiserweights are really putting a damper on Raw.

I hope you are right about Enzo not failing. He is top notch on the mic, but I don't know about his wrestling ability.

Agree 100% on the cruiserweight division.