Covington Catholic 74 Conner 39

Slow start for CCH. Conner had a really nice first quarter but then the wheels fell off. 22 TOs or thereabouts for Conner which was the same issue they had against Cooper when I saw them. Couldn't free up Hemmerich (6 points). Couldn't really get a lot of looks. Craddock had 3 3s.

I thought Jake Suprenaught gave really good minutes tonight. Active. Aggressive with the ball. Conner needs more of that from him.

CCH had fairly balanced scoring. Jake had about 13. Aiden about the same. AJ about the same.

Packed house tonight.

Pretty impressive, he was scoreless in the first half and sat half of the 4th. CVH face guarded Hemmerich and held him to 6.

He was scoreless in the first qtr. Had 10 in the 2nd qtr.

Played all of the 3rd and until about 2 and change left in the game.

They did not face guard Hemmerich much although CVH did for a couple of possessions.

JV game was fun. One of the few close games for CCH JV this year. Conner led early by about 11.

Ginn has a nice offensive game. Guillion shot well from the outside for Conner.

Frosh Michael Mayer had about 24. Dominated.

I think you they should incorporate him and Nick Thelen more into the Varsity going forward. They are going to be games where they need their size.

They're getting minutes. They each have roles in the varsity rotation.

Good to see Ian Galvin have a nice night off the bench. Played hard. Active.

JV game was fun. One of the few close games for CCH JV this year. Conner led early by about 11.

Ginn has a nice offensive game. Guillion shot well from the outside for Conner.

Frosh Michael Mayer had about 24. Dominated.

Michael's drive down the lane in traffic with a slam dunk finish was impressive. Add to that he is a freshman...WOW!