Seneca vs Central Hardin

Seneca @ Central Hardin  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Seneca @ Central Hardin

• Seneca
    • Central Hardin

I admire Seneca in that they don't give up and they play hard but this will be a running clock.

And to answer your question Seneca has to be in the playoffs because everyone makes the playoffs in basketball.

I don't understand the logic either but that's the answer always given when that question is asked.

I'm not going to say I'm a proponent or an opponent of 1-9 teams getting in the playoffs, but I will say I understand the logic behind it by those who believe in it...

It's not that everybody gets a trophy, but rather everybody gets a chance at the trophy.

(I know, I know, they had a chance in the regular season to do better...I get it; I'm just telling you the rationale. I do know that a 4-seed Bourbon County one year won the state title so there's some precedent.)

I'm not going to say I'm a proponent or an opponent of 1-9 teams getting in the playoffs, but I will say I understand the logic behind it by those who believe in it...

It's not that everybody gets a trophy, but rather everybody gets a chance at the trophy.

(I know, I know, they had a chance in the regular season to do better...I get it; I'm just telling you the rationale. I do know that a 4-seed Bourbon County one year won the state title so there's some precedent.)

A 3 seeded Trinity won a couple of years ago too but if I were king of the KHSAA they wouldn't have been in. I just fail to see where it does either team any goo to get blasted in the first round.