Belfry's Cole Bentley Picks Up Offer

Clyde

Awesome news!

I expect Bentley to have a huge Summer. Hard to find guys his size thta move as well as he does.

My bold prediction is Belfry will have three guys who end up with FBS Level Offers.

I predict Bentley to have a laundry list of offers including some Power Conference Offers... if Horton works on his measurables (quickness, speed, etc) I think you see him blow up in recruiting as well. I saw he picked up an offer from Tennessee Tech today.

The X Factor is Austin Dotson. If he takes his football recruiting seriously I think he also collects some offers. You don't find 6'7 295 Tackles that run like a deer. Right now he doesnt even have a highlight video... but WKU and WVU both have spoke to him extensively and want him to camp in the summer.

Jordan Scott is another Pirate I could see playing big boy football. He has great size and is tough as nails. Think he will make a great Guard at the next level. I think he would be an excellent fit at the FBS level for like EKU, Tennessee Tech, etc

Don't sleep on Austin Hall either. He is a good coverage OLB, hard nosed and his speed is incredible. Has all the things you can't coach and the frame to get attention. Imagine a bulkier version of him with the same skills.

If Hall had 25 pounds more of muscle on him he would definitely be a FCS Level type of prospect for sure.

I also expect Woolum to get some kicking love... obviously scholarships are hard to come by for kickers but at the very least I think he will be in line for some financial aide at the NAIA level.

He plays TE on offense and DT on defense. In Befrys offense the TE is a blocker and he projects as a OL at the next level.

Ok. That makes perfect sense. I knew he was being recruited as Ol didn't know he was currently a TE. Thanks