8th Grade 14u AAU

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope we done this week. Still trying to get the "Big School" tourney started/finished. They may cancel it all-together if we can't get it done this week. IT'S DRAGGING...

Well it's all wrapped up now. Now all of the 8th graders got bumped to varsity we got at least one more week to wait.

It looks like the season will get started in late March battling for borders.

I personally, excited to see the new Louisville Magic 8th grade team take the court.

Who's all with the Louisville magic. I know Zach Bentons is playing with them

Matt Cromer, Colton Fraley, Amari Taylor, Mahki White, Jake Sloan, Bryce Flatt, Eli Roberts, Logan Bates. I don't know the kids name but he's from Glasgow and is probably the most physical imposing kid I've seen at this age in a long time. I don't know about Zach Benton. But possibly Joe Benton and Reece Smith also. It's definitely one of the most talented teams in the state.

Matt Cromer, Colton Fraley, Amari Taylor, Mahki White, Jake Sloan, Bryce Flatt, Eli Roberts, Logan Bates. I don't know the kids name but he's from Glasgow and is probably the most physical imposing kid Talented bunch
. His dad told me he was playing with the Louisville Magic. Don't know if it's true.

Maybe he will be like a lot of these kids and coaches in AAU and play on a few different teams. He will just show up when he is available. Coaches add different kids all the time to play tournaments in an effort to win games & stroke ego instead of developing kids.

Maybe he will be like a lot of these kids and coaches in AAU and play on a few different teams. He will just show up when he is available. Coaches add different kids all the time to play tournaments in an effort to win games & stroke ego instead of developing kids.

That might be the case here because I know The Louisville Magic isn't playing every weekend.

Unfortunately, sometimes teams don't have their "regulars" available and need fill ins. Its always a step backwards when that happens so I don't who's ego gets stroked.