Anderson County 2016

Ram

Questions. We have a lot of questions coming back.

I feel our skills positions should be in good shape. QB Gillis comes back after a good sophomore season. The Peters kid is just an athlete who can make spectacular plays on both sides of the ball.

Both lines and the linebackers are huge questions. They lost a lot of seniors out of those positions. Will be hard to replace.

Questions. We have a lot of questions coming back.

I feel our skills positions should be in good shape. QB Gillis comes back after a good sophomore season. The Peters kid is just an athlete who can make spectacular plays on both sides of the ball.

Both lines and the linebackers are huge questions. They lost a lot of seniors out of those positions. Will be hard to replace.

Pretty much agree with this assessment...plus they lose Ryan Martin at the skill position which will hurt. My heart wants to see them do well, but my head tells me probably no better than what they did last year, somewhere around .500 and early exit from the playoffs. Would love to be wrong though.

• 3 months later...
Several defections/transfers that, IF TRUE (and my sources are pretty good on this but you know how that goes), will have a BIG impact on the direction of this team.

I don't personally know Coach Peach but I have heard a lot of parents not speak to fondly of the man. I don't know all the details but what I have heard is that the Martin kid was not treated right last season.

I know when you start losing the detractors get louder but even when he was winning there seemed to be some discontentment from parents.

I've heard, from a basketball teammate, that Gunner Gillis is moving to Harrodsburg to live with his dad. I'm only reporting what I've heard, could be for the summer only, for all I know, but the opinion of the source I talked to was that he will be a Titan next year. Guess we will have to wait and see how this shakes out. Would be a tough blow to the cats, for sure!