Where will the 35th District Tournament be held?

If this is accurate this can not make HC happy since they have to play Holmes on their home floor in the first game of the district.

Its accurate and and as far as HC\Holmes all seeding games have not been played yet.

Its accurate and and as far as HC\Holmes all seeding games have not been played yet.

True all the seeding games haven't been played yet, but when they are completed it will be the following:

#1 HC vs #4 Holmes

#2 CovCath vs #3 Beechwood

Beechwood would not be able to hold enough people, they would turn too many away.

If BW is able to make considerably more money then I get their desire to move it. If it's not much more I'd keep it at BW. My desire to have my team play on its home court would outweigh my concern about not being able to find enough seats or parking.

If BW is able to make considerably more money then I get their desire to move it. If it's not much more I'd keep it at BW. My desire to have my team play on its home court would outweigh my concern about not being able to find enough seats or parking.

Beechwood doesn't pay a dime to use Holmes' gym when they host the district tournament there. I don't know what the deal is as far as concessions go, but on attendance alone, they will likely double what they would have made by keeping it at BW.

I am interested to know who made the final decision though because my understanding was that Goetz wanted to keep it at BW. Maybe someone with more info there can chime in.

Beechwood doesn't pay a dime to use Holmes' gym when they host the district tournament there. I don't know what the deal is as far as concessions go, but on attendance alone, they will likely double what they would have made by keeping it at BW.

Cool.

IMO: Post season tournaments should always be played at bigger venues to accommodate the fans. If you are a good enough team, you should be able to win anywhere.

I agree, if no one has home court advantage. For example have the 35th at Conner every year; 33rd at Holmes etc. With the way the rule is now however, Beechwood has every right to host the Disctrict at their gym.