The Outsiders - new show WGN

Pete W

A new show based in present day Kentucky - Crocket County.

A small town is near a mountain where the Farrel clan lives.

The clan lives off the grid separate, most don't read, they only venture to town to raid and get what can't grow/make on their own.

The big coal company has bought the mountain for it's coal and seeks the help of the small town police in getting the clan off the mountain. There's no paved roads, trails are blocked, and the clan travels by ATV.

Watched the pilot tonight, it is interesting and has some good actors, I will keep watching.

A new show based in present day Kentucky - Crocket County.

A small town is near a mountain where the Farrel clan lives.

The clan lives off the grid separate, most don't read, they only venture to town to raid and get what can't grow/make on their own.

The big coal company has bought the mountain for it's coal and seeks the help of the small town police in getting the clan off the mountain. There's no paved roads, trails are blocked, and the clan travels by ATV.

Watched the pilot tonight, it is interesting and has some good actors, I will keep watching.

mountain ref is more than just a name.

My only concern is I'm an IMDB addict. After looking at the show on there... It looks like the two most popular characters are only listed in 7 of the 14 episodes.

I'm really hoping their names weren't used to bate people and get them interested just to take them out of the show after half of a season.

My only concern is I'm an IMDB addict. After looking at the show on there... It looks like the two most popular characters are only listed in 7 of the 14 episodes.

I'm really hoping their names weren't used to bate people and get them interested just to take them out of the show after half of a season.

How could they be the "most popular characters" when the show just made its premiere last night? Shouldn't folks have an opportunity to see more than one episode before they determine who they like?

How could they be the "most popular characters" when the show just made its premiere last night? Shouldn't folks have an opportunity to see more than one episode before they determine who they like?

Ok my bad Jim. Most notably popular actors portraying a character in said show.