Quentin Goodin

Let's put this "development" in perspective. So far this year Goodin was announced to be playing for the Travelers; then Hoop Dreams; then was going to play with Manimal at state; and now he's announced he will be playing with IN Elite. This happened over over about an 8 - 10 week period.

Last year was the year of stability as he played all year with the St. Louis Eagles.

Can someone fill in the blank on where he played the year before his sophomore year?

And the year before his freshman year he started out practicing with KY Elite; then it was announced he would play for the Travelers; then on to Hoop Dreams.

Thats an association with 8 teams in 3 years (don't know about the other year), and this year is less than half over. This isn't really a "development," just more of the same.

^^Perhaps, but he agreed to play for and "announced" that he was playing with all of those teams that were stated. These weren't rumors, rather public announcements and generally via social media. He didn't follow through with a lot of those, obviously. But the fact remains that he "committed" to play with all 8 of those teams over the course of those 3 years.

• 1 month later...
Final 5

UL

WKU

Xavier

Florida

Miami

UL is as elite as they get, no question. Florida is a question mark minus Donovan. Miami doesn't have long-term success, but Coach L has them solidly mid-pack in the ACC. Xavier is a known commodity, but not an elite program by any means. WKU is in play only because of his tight relationship with GT's boy Chris Shumate. Would be a MONSTER get if he lands with the Toppers. I'd handicap it like this:

1. UL

2. Xavier

3. WKU

4. Florida

5. Miami

My next convo with Q will be my first, so I'm only going off the opinions of 3rd party folks around the situation.

• 2 weeks later...