2016 Bengals Draft needs

Too soon?

Nah, I will start. Top of the list

DE

Bengals were last in QB sacks in 2014 with only 20 and only 11 of those were from DE's. Still bummed they passed on Shane Ray and then didn't get any pass rushers in the entire draft, I will say it now only 2 days after the 2015 Draft concluded,Bengals top need or one of their top needs in the 2016 draft will be DE.

Too soon?

DE

Bengals were last in QB sacks in 2014 with only 20 and only 11 of those were from DE's. Still bummed they passed on Shane Ray and then didn't get any pass rushers in the entire draft, I will say it now only 2 days after the 2015 Draft concluded,Bengals top need or one of their top needs in the 2016 draft will be DE.

As you know I didn't even have DE on my draft board for the Bengals.

With the resigning of Smith, Clarke putting on 20 pounds and having a year under his belt, Hunt being healthy, Atkins being healthy (hopefully), and more depth at DT I think DE is definitely a wait and see proposition for the Bengals.

Head coach, quarterback

Those are the two spots that is main reason they can't get over the hump. It sucks because overall the Bengals have done a great job building this team the last five years. Which Marvin gets credit for helping put the team together. However in big game situations his teams never play well, and well we already know how Dalton does in those moments. Even though I would like Marvin gone, Dalton is the main reason we have failed. I think with a better qb we could get over the hump even with Marvin here.

Too soon?

DE

Well besides qb DE would be the main spot since we Dont know how this year will go yet for the D Line.