Newport Central Catholic@Highlands (Monday April 27) predictions

I

District rivals clash at the "Birdcage" tomorrow @ 5:00. At stake the #1 seed in the District.

These two have played to many 1-run games in the last 2 years.

Who wins, and who will be in attendance?

I'll be there!

I won't be there, but how cool would it be that after seven it's tied and the coaches have to win by putting their noses to a bat at home and spinning in a ton of circles, then a sideways sprint around bases. 1st around claims victory and has to buy the other coach a beer while the loser listens to Bieber with the rest of his team. Just day dreaming....good luck to both

I won't be there, but how cool would it be that after seven it's tied and the coaches have to win by putting their noses to a bat at home and spinning in a ton of circles, then a sideways sprint around bases. 1st around claims victory and has to buy the other coach a beer while the loser listens to Bieber with the rest of his team. Just day dreaming....good luck to both

My sprinting days are LONG over.

You can do that?