New Member from North of the border

StXBomber88

Middle aged father of 4. GCL grad who played baseball and football briefly in college before my knees did me in. Currently have a sophomore Crusader. Each child will be given the opportunity to choose where they want to attend high school. One is currently drinking the blue Kool Aid but not as much as before. His older brother may have something to do with that. Found this thread when looking up basketball info and love it. I have plenty of knowledge on Ohio high schools and I enjoy using this site so I can get up to speed on Kentucky high school sports. I have several relatives coaching past and present in both states. Indians and Mustangs here in Kentucky.

Middle aged father of 4. GCL grad who played baseball and football briefly in college before my knees did me in. Currently have a sophomore Crusader. Each child will be given the opportunity to choose where they want to attend high school. One is currently drinking the blue Kool Aid but not as much as before. His older brother may have something to do with that. Found this thread when looking up basketball info and love it. I have plenty of knowledge on Ohio high schools and I enjoy using this site so I can get up to speed on Kentucky high school sports. I have several relatives coaching past and present in both states. Indians and Mustangs here in Kentucky.

Welcome aboard and what a relief, no Canadian invasion. :)

Welcome sports brother! If you have any questions, just ask one of us guides (green name guys). Well, except for lawildcat...her answers are usually wrong and you'd have to find help elsewhere anyway.:lol2:

You will find we are pretty much one big happy family here. You will have a lot of fun.