Highlands v. NCC 9th Region Final Predictions & GAME TIME MOVED TO 5:00 PM

Let's hear some predictions. Good luck to both of the District 36 representatives.

Mainly starting the thread to let folks know the game time has been moved from 7:00 PM to 5:00 PM to try to beat the predicted rain tomorrow. Please let anyone who might need to know about this change.

An All Campbell Cty Region Final!!!!!..................WOW! It has been a few yrs since this has happened. Anyone know of the last one?

This should be an electrifying atmosphere for the kids tomorrow afternoon. This game will be such an emotional game for lots as these kids have grown up on the same streets of Ft. Thomas, played together on Knothole teams, Jr Football teams, shared family parties and trips, etc, etc.

IMO, whoever wins tomorrow afternoon is a Win Win for all of these kids involved.

These are proud families of both sides with lots of friendships that will root for their kids and friends and at the end of the game congratulate each other regardless of the outcome.

Now of course I want the Birds to Win.

I know NewCath probably travels better then any school as a whole then anyone in NKY sport for sport Boys or Girls when the big games are on the line but I believe the Highlands fans will do their part in filling the stadium.

I overhead Clint tonite say that todays two game crowds were new records. My guess is tomorrow afternoon regardless of the time will be a record 9th Region attendance final. :thumb:

Baseball ... just shaking my head. It is one crazy sport.

Why would you say that. Like I said before its usually the two teams that are playing good at the end of the season could beat anybody. Highlands in the past couple weeks has been playing great baseball and Newcath what can you say about a program that's been in the finals of the 9 region finals in baseball 3 out of the past 5 yrs. Good Luck to both teams if your Florence Freedom you are happy these two teams play each other Tomm. Cause it will be Intense

Baseball ... just shaking my head. It is one crazy sport.

And most certainly in a one-and-out environment. Sometimes the best overall team does not make it to the end in this sport, but that's part of what makes it so great IMO. A team - like Highlands - gets hot and suddenly records and logic get thrown out the window.

Should be a great game to watch. Great families on both sides like Sweep stated and many of those kids have grown up together.

I am very interested to see how the Highlands defense plays in the pressure packed game. They seemed to answer the call today getting out of a couple jams with bases loaded.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow.

I am going to try very hard to get out there for the big game.

Any Word on starting pitchers?

Cochran and Q. Murray are unavailable by rule (and common sense) as they pitched yesterday. Everyone else is fair game.

Bartels seems unavailable by rule (and common sense) for NCC based on the CG yesterday. Unless whoever pitched MON pitched 6+, everyone should be available by rule.