Mason County 62 Fleming County 57

Royals improve to 11-9 with the win, at Fleming County. Mason Co has won 3 in a row with Tyler Black back. :thumb:

I would put Mason Co at third in the region at the moment behind GRC and Mont Co. Mason Co has a big test Friday night at Rowan Co.

Ready to move them past Campbell and Harrison?

Mason/Rowan will be a good game on Friday. Tough place to play and I know Rowan will be pumped up.

Ready to move them past Campbell and Harrison?

Mason/Rowan will be a good game on Friday. Tough place to play and I know Rowan will be pumped up.

They lost to Campbell Co in a close game at home leading most of the game, they still have to play Harrison Co. But Mason Co is at least 10+ better with Tyler Black on the court. I would rank em this way GRC, Mont Co, then Mason Co, Brossart tied for third.

They lost to Campbell Co in a close game at home leading most of the game, they still have to play Harrison Co. But Mason Co is at least 10+ better with Tyler Black on the court. I would rank em this way GRC, Mont Co, then Mason Co, Brossart tied for third.

I can believe in this. Black has made an immediate impact, Mason has gotten some good wins. They have a tough couple of game coming up, so it will be interesting to see how it all turns out for Tourney time

I can believe in this. Black has made an immediate impact, Mason has gotten some good wins. They have a tough couple of game coming up, so it will be interesting to see how it all turns out for Tourney time

Agree they still have Rowan Co, Harrison Co, GRC, Mont Co and Brossart. (Not in that order.)

Royals improve to 11-9 with the win, at Fleming County. Mason Co has won 3 in a row with Tyler Black back. :thumb:

I would put Mason Co at third in the region at the moment behind GRC and Mont Co. Mason Co has a big test Friday night at Rowan Co.

Was Tyler Black the QB for Mason that was injured this year? He absolutely destroyed us when he played, it was a shame he got hurt this season.