Toughest District in NKY

The 43rd District clearly has to be the toughest in the state, with Lexington Catholic, Lexington Christian, Tates Creek, Paul Dunbar, and Lexington Lafayette in it. The 25th District also has to be one of the toughest with Male, Manual, and St. X in it.

The 43rd District clearly has to be the toughest in the state, with Lexington Catholic, Lexington Christian, Tates Creek, Paul Dunbar, and Lexington Lafayette in it. The 25th District also has to be one of the toughest with Male, Manual, and St. X in it.

The question was meant for Northern Kentucky teams, not Louisville or Lexington teams.

Is the 33rd for baseball the same as basketball? I think St Henry moved districts if this is the case. So is the 33rd consisting of Conner, Boone, Ryle, Cooper and Heritage?

Correct. St. Henry is now in the 35th with Lloyd, Ludow, Dixie, and Villa.

The 37th District is always a strong one with Scott, Campbell County and Brossart. The 37th will be somewhat down this year after graduating some very good players but they are generally one of the toughest districts (and the toughest in the 10th Region) in Northern Kentucky, year-in and year-out.

If you're talking in general, I'd put the 33rd (Ryle, Boone, Conner) up there with anyone. For this particular season, I don't think there's any doubt that the 34th looks to be the toughest in preseason. I would also say that the 36th will be highly competitive between NCC, Highlands, and Bellevue and while neither Dayton or Newport is at their levels, they both will be vastly improved over last year.