Johnson Central vs. Bryan Station pt. 2

underarmour

Who wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

JC 49

BS 7

I cant see that. I certainly hope you are right so JC has the opportunity to rest some of the starters before they would likely face Woodford Co., but I cant see it. I know that JC manhandle Station in the first meeting, but they seem to have gotten alittle better since the beginning of the season when these two played the first time. I still think JC is a 2-3 TD favorite, but I expect BS to make a better showing this time than earlier in the season. One thing that I can gaurantee is...............

Lots of country music will be played. J/K:lol:

I cant see that. I certainly hope you are right so JC has the opportunity to rest some of the starters before they would likely face Woodford Co., but I cant see it. I know that JC manhandle Station in the first meeting, but they seem to have gotten alittle better since the beginning of the season when these two played the first time. I still think JC is a 2-3 TD favorite, but I expect BS to make a better showing this time than earlier in the season. One thing that I can gaurantee is...............

Lots of country music will be played. J/K:lol:

:lol:

This will be a very interesting week in Paintsville emotionally. The KHSAA rumors alone will be a big enough distraction to overcome, but throw in the added emotional aspects brought on by the Belfry game, and things could very easily become stressful in Eagle Country.

Two things that stuck out to me that may be critical to the Eagle's success this week came in the 4th Quarter against Belfry, and in the post game. The fact that JC never gave up and actually turned what appeared to soon be a blowout, into a competitive game, really allowed the Eagles to end on the most positive note possible. Additionally, Matney has never once concede that Belfry was clearly the better team, he also has not said one word about how the Pirates shut down the vaunted Eagle's rushing game,,, he has instead focused solely on the mistakes they made and how they "never got on track'. This is a very wise maneuver on his part as it paints the picture to his team that they beat themselves

With all this being said though, the biggest hurdly for JC to overcome will definately be regaining confidence in their lineplay and their running game. I have a feeling a solid film session, coupled with a strong desire to prove that they are a better team than what they showed, will ultimately lead JC to avery strong performance this Friday.

This district is wide open. Any team could win this one. JC and Woodford both lost in the last week. You never know the effect of losing going into the playoffs.

I look for two competitive rounds from this district.

The game against Bryan Station was closer than the score reflects. Bryan Station is also a much better team than earlier in the year. JC could be looking at ending their year unless the screeching eagle and atmosphere intimidates them.

JC needs to take this one seriously.

The game against Bryan Station was closer than the score reflects. Bryan Station is also a much better team than earlier in the year. JC could be looking at ending their year unless the screeching eagle and atmosphere intimidates them.

JC needs to take this one seriously.

I take it that you werent there. Granted I think that Bryan Station is a better team than they were they first time these two meet, but that game was never close. If anything, the final doesnt reflect how bad it was. JC totally dominated BS.