Everything posted by no1fan
-
Dayton 20 Lynn Camp 13
It is not that I don't love the band, but you can't blame or credit a win or loss by the band. By the 4th every down had an injured player ( especially with no time outs left).
-
Bellevue at Ludlow Predictions
Ludlow 27 Bellevue 17
-
Dayton 21 Holmes 19
Keep to the thread, save it for the Dayton Beechwood in week three.
-
Holmes at Dayton Predictions
Dayton 30 Holmes 28 ( I just hope the field is painted)
-
Zach Deaton name new Dayton Coach
Congratulations Zach!!!! Cant' wait until the first game!
-
Dayton Coaching Search...
agree!!
-
Holmes Coaching Search...
The point being, he is linked to every job that has been open in nky. I am one of the biggest Lickert fans, so don't take it the wrong way. Holmes would be in a great company with Lickert. You have to admit, boy gets alot of press.
-
Holmes Coaching Search...
Lickert again with coaching interviews, how many post can we give this guy?
-
How big of an obstacle is the money in hiring a new coach at Cov. Cath?
What is the pay? I think that all highschool coaches are under paid.
-
NCC - Brossart Updates...
where can I hear the game?
-
NCC/Brossart Predictions
NCC 48 BB 42
-
2007 Brossart
Finishing second is a little much, I look for the New Cath and Brossart enrollment start to change. The chance for kids to pick to play football either at NCC or Brossart will change some history at NewCath. Brossart growing will be interesting. I am curious to see Brossart's program
-
2007 Dayton
Lickert staying or going doesn't matter, the building blocks have been placed credited to Lickert. It is up to Dayton to take what they have been given and keep improving. The talent is there, the parents and community are coming together things need to stay on track.
-
2007 Dayton
If the very talented Sophmore class can mesh with the very talented Senior class then Dayton will be hard to beat. They must continue to improve defensively and improve depth at every position.
-
Did Mike Yeagle apply for the Conner job or not?
I agree with the relevance of the coaching job at conner. I think it is safe to say that the interest in Yeagle is the coaching again issue. It would be better to start the post with " Is Yeagle going to coach again?"
-
2007 Dixie Heights
Sounds as if Dixie has a great opportunity to do great things but something or someone is missing. Roster looks decent, great improvements to school and facility so why not winnning more games?
-
Cincinnati Elder's coach applies for Mason, OH opening
This is the problem with making job applicants public knowledge.
-
Conner Coaching Job
I really wish this post would stop.
-
2007 Bellevue
Can anyone post Bellevue's schedule?
-
Conner Coach Resigns
Hopefully for Conner your not involed in the hiring process. Where did you get your Dayton roster?
-
Beechwood/New Cath Updates
Me three
-
Ryle vs Campbell County (II)
Camels 27 Raiders 17
-
Beechwood at Dayton Predictions
We have to stop with the "big upset game".
-
Campbell Co. vs Boone Co. 10/13
Tough game, Camels will show up big and beat the Rebels 21-10.
-
Conner at Campbell County Predictions
Camels 21 cougars 7