1. 1. Who wins?

• Bellevue
    • Ludlow

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District play begins.

Bellevue Tigers at 2-0 travel to the banks of the Ohio to meet the 2-0 Ludlow Panthers.

Bellevue run game clicked against Paris (except for fumbles) and Ludlow has put points on the board early.

Offensive shoot-out?

Predictions?

I think we will see both teams move the ball up and down the field alot, but with both defenses being able to hold once the other team gets close. This game will come down to who creates the least mistakes.

Ludlow 28

Bellevue 13

I know Ludlow likes to throw the ball alot. I know too that Bellevue's DB's and LB's have had a ton of interceptions in two games. So I think Bellevue's defense will shut down Ludlow's offense.

Bellevue 24

Ludlow 13

Ludlow has also had ALOT of success running the ball the last two weeks as well. They are defintely not one dimensional, so even if stop the pass you better be able to stop the run as well, because the QB Jarrett Rouse is having a great year this year passing and running and putting up numbers like Mike Lewis did when he was Qb for Ludlow. They also have 3 good runningbacks who all bring a little something different to the game in Braydon Mills, Montooth, and Ronnie Banks...However this game will come down to who makes the least mistakes and if the Bellevue defense is getting alot of interceptions again, then they will win. And it also goes the other way around because Ludlow defense has been causing alot of turnovers this year as well. I think we will see alot of offense with both teams moving the ball up and down the field as I said before. It will just come down to who makes the least mistakes, and could finish drives when they get close...

Ludlow 28

Bellevue 13

Ludlow 14

Bellevue 13

It will be an absolute battle on the field this friday. Its at Ludlow, so i'd have to give them the edge. I don't expect a lot of offense from either team. I expect to see both defenses do their fair share of stopping the opposing team.