Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Co. vs Boone Co. 10/13

Featured Replies

Who do you like in this one, being played at Bob Miller field on the 13th?

Will be a great game. I look for the Camels to prevail in a game decided by 4 points or less. Good luck to both teams.

I think CC is rolling right now after a big win over SK and Boone escaped a loss against Dixie. I look for CC to win 31-21.

This should be the game of the week in NKY. Good matchup between 2 teams coming in to their own. I think a case can be made for either to come away with the victory. Good Luck to both teams.

 

I'll take CC over BC by 4.

I'm going to have to give a slight edge to CC at home, 21-16.

Camels being at home should help but it didn't against Ryle. Boone Co's non- schedule a lot harder than Campbell Co.'s to date. Boone knocked off Ryle and Ryle knocked off Camels big so I'll side with Boone Co I guess until someone knocks them off. Farris back to full strength could give Camels fits, but Campbell Co should be able to move the ball.

Watch out for CC, I think they are very capable of finishing in the top two spots of NKY AAAA, I think it will once again be a very close game, Camels win by 3.

It kills me to say this. Boone will eventually wear us out. They will score late. Boone 28-14

It kills me to say this. Boone will eventually wear us out. They will score late. Boone 28-14

I don't see that. CC's defense is ok, though they did give up a ton of points to SK. I don't see that two games in a row. BC is not the juggernaut that some would think. I saw that in the Ryle and Dixie games. Both teams beat themselves more than anything. They can be beaten. CC's offense seems to be doing fairly well. If they can get the early lead it's going to be a game!

I like the Alexandria Hump Backs in this one 28-24.....:thumb:

Tough game to predict but I will take the Camels by 7, if they both play the way their capable of, it will be a very close game going down to the wire.

Tough game, Camels will show up big and beat the Rebels 21-10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.