Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle vs Campbell County (II)

Featured Replies

Massey prediction is:

 

Ryle 28 with a 62% chance of winning.

CC 24 with a 38% chance of winning.

I'll be there. I hope the game has a great turnout.

Ryle by 3

 

Ryle-17

CC-14

I still think Ryle wins this one on their way to the final at PJCS.

Ryle wins this one 31-14.

28-7 Raiders. I'll be there.

:fire: CAMPBELL COUNTY:fire:

I like the versatility of CC but in the end I think they fall short of the Raiders.

 

Ryle 24

CC 14

what time is kick-off for this game 7 or 7:30

Im going with my camels by 10

what time is kick-off for this game 7 or 7:30

 

7:30 PM Kick-Off

  • Author

I think Ryle defends the pass well in this one and they will definitely run the ball. Raiders by 14

Welcome to the site, 59.

Camels in a 2nd half comeback win a close one over Ryle.

24

21

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.