Conner Coaching Job

KY1234

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ineptitude.

1. without skill or aptitude for a particular task or assignment; maladroit: He is inept at mechanical tasks. She is inept at dealing with people.

2. generally awkward or clumsy; haplessly incompetent.

3. inappropriate; unsuitable; out of place.

4. absurd or foolish: an inept remark.

.. can you elaborate.

Is the entire schoo district clumsy and foolish? or the athletes there? or the coach?

I don't know what you mean by that but all you have to do is look at the situation - it speaks for itself. They should be further along in the process by now. From what I hear it will also be proven when the "selection" is made.

I don't know what you mean by that but all you have to do is look at the situation - it speaks for itself. They should be further along in the process by now. From what I hear it will also be proven when the "selection" is made.

So they haven't chosen a coach quickly enough for you and that's "inept?" Interesting.

That and a multitude of other things over the past several years. Great kids, great community, questionable leadership for sure.

What is "questionable leadership?" You're being vague. Either give concrete specifics or quit throwing out insinuations.