Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Brossart

Featured Replies

What does Brossart need to do in 2007? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

What does Brossart need to do in 2007? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

 

 

Who is their head coach?

 

Did they play a JV season last year?

1. Lure soccer and basketball players to the football team.

 

2. Learn the game and not worry about wins.

 

3. Get more than 25 players so players can get better value out of practice time and concentrate on one or two positions.

 

4. Let the coach do his job without parental interference.

1. Lure soccer and basketball players to the football team.

 

 

4. Let the coach do his job without parental interference.

 

Thats a big one. I guess they had somethings going on last year. Let the coach do his job!! Are they going to play with the big boys this year or is it another JV season for the Mustangs?

They're playing a varsity schedule and in the district with Beechwood, Ludlow, Dayton, & Bellevue.

Anyone know if they have a place to play home games yet? I know there were some issues last year with using Campbell County.

They're playing a varsity schedule and in the district with Beechwood, Ludlow, Dayton, & Bellevue.

 

Well then they have a chance to finish second. Good luck to the Mustangs.

Well then they have a chance to finish second. Good luck to the Mustangs.

 

You really think so?

You really think so?

 

I don't think it is very probable and that's why I listed not to worry about wins.

 

Brossart should use the next two years in Class 1A to learn the game because a bump to 2A is likely after that. If you really want to accurately look at it consider that most the players have no football experience and the players on district foes Dayton, Bellevue, Ludlow have years of experience. The gap will close as time goes on but not immediately.

N

I don't think it is very probable and that's why I listed not to worry about wins.

 

Brossart should use the next two years in Class 1A to learn the game because a bump to 2A is likely after that. If you really want to accurately look at it consider that most the players have no football experience and the players on district foes Dayton, Bellevue, Ludlow have years of experience. The gap will close as time goes on but not immediately.

 

I agree completely with what you're saying. I was just curious why NewCath 84 would say they would vie for a second place finish. I'm glad to have them in the district, but I also don't see them finishing or competing for the number 2 spot either. I'm sure they will build a nice program there, just as Holy Cross has done.

Sounds like a tough district to be the new kid on the block.

Well then they have a chance to finish second. Good luck to the Mustangs.

 

 

Finishing second is a little much, I look for the New Cath and Brossart enrollment start to change. The chance for kids to pick to play football either at NCC or Brossart will change some history at NewCath.

 

Brossart growing will be interesting. I am curious to see Brossart's program

Finishing second is a little much, I look for the New Cath and Brossart enrollment start to change. The chance for kids to pick to play football either at NCC or Brossart will change some history at NewCath.

 

Brossart growing will be interesting. I am curious to see Brossart's program

 

Why would it change? Kids who want to play football and want to win will go to NCC because of what NC has done in the past several years.

Why would it change? Kids who want to play football and want to win will go to NCC because of what NC has done in the past several years.

And the kids that go to NCC for BBall and Football might go to Brossart now.

Why would it change? Kids who want to play football and want to win will go to NCC because of what NC has done in the past several years.

 

 

Because things change. It happens. This might not have a big impact on NCC, but it will have an impact.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.